Due to the Austrian COVID-19 Regulation Seat reservation and wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory!
Reserve a Library Seat
Seat reservations are one time slot per day due to current campus protocols. This allows work areas to be cleaned at the end of each day. Choose a desk with or without a computer. Each seat has a unique number. Use your ceu.edu e-mail address to book.
- Computer Zone 1 (on the left): 20 Computers
- Computer Zone 2 (on the right): 4 Computers
- Desk Zone 1 (at windows): 18 seats
- Desk Zone 2 (near windows): 30 seats
- Desk Zone 3 (under skylights, on right): 20 seats
- Desk Zone 4: (near glass wall, on left): 8 seats
- After selecting the seat category, select your date and Zone from the Calendar.
- Then find an available study seat/computer workstation noted in Green.
- Use “Next Available” to see more options.
- After you’ve chosen a seat “Submit Times” to confirm “Your booking”.
- On the Booking Details page, you’ll be presented with the Reservation information, as well as the Library Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the reservation form “Submit my Booking”
- You’ll receive an email with your reservation and check-in information.
- Once you are in the Library, check into your seat using the link in your email or using the QR code at your reserved seat.
- You can also check-in from a computer using this link and the code you have received: https://ceu.libcal.com/r/checkin
- Please check-out when you have finished: https://ceu.libcal.com/r/checkout
- Kind reminder: please cancel if you will not use your booking so someone else can!