Due to the COVID-19 situation only 1 person can use a Co-lab.
How to book a Co-Lab
- Choose the date you want to book
- Choose a room and time slot (up to 6 hours per week - please, note that week starts on Sunday in the system)
- Use your existing Microsoft username and your Microsoft (Outlook) password for authentication
- You will receive an email to your CEU email address confirming your booking
- If you change your mind, use the link in your email to cancel.
- Your booking is held for 15 minutes.
Technology: 48” LCD screen with wireless content sharing via (a) Apple Airplay, (b) USB Clickshare device or wired access, and (c) table top connectors for HDMI or VGA. Webcam and online conference capability (Skype, Skype for Business, WebEx, Bluejeans). Built-in computer, wireless keyboard and presenter.
Please book responsible and don’t forget to cancel promptly if you do not need the Co-Lab.
Additional safety protocols due to the COVID-19 situation
- Co-Lab users are required to use the hand sanitizer located at the entrance to the Library and in the Co-Lab.
- Lab users are required to wipe down the keyboard and mouse prior to use with the sanitizing wipes available in the Co-Lab.